Trade Engine is an ‘all-in-one’ cloud Quality Management System (QMS), that also implements Project Management and Customer Relationship Management. It is aimed at businesses operating in a variety of industries, from Sole-Traders and Local Tradespeople, to Multi-National Organisations.
Our cloud platform is configurable to meet and maintain any organisation’s adherence with, and delivery against, almost any defined standard.
What standards can I manage in Trade Engine?
Common standards that Trade Engine users deploy the platform to adhere to are:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management
- PAS 2030 – Improving the Energy Efficiency of Existing Buildings
- MCS (MIS 001, MIS 023) – Microgeneration Certification Scheme
- MIS – All Microgeneration Installer Standards (3001 through to 3007)
- WEEE – Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Recycling
Please contact us if the standard you need to comply with is not listed above, as the likelihood is that our QMS can be configured to help you deploy it within your organisation.
Being based in the UK, our business is also focused on the Government’s Green Deal, Energy Company Obligation (ECO) and Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Schemes at present: a good number of our users are deploying Trade Engine in order to meet the requirements of these.
We also assist organisations in maintaining their compliance with Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards, guidelines and regulations.
If your QMS is a set of paper documents arranged in folders, the likelihood is it does not work for you.
Traditionally, organisations had no option but to put together their own QMS’ in paper form. Today, however, Cloud Computing allows them to take more control of their operations, enforcing policies, processes and procedures dynamically and in-line with business processes. Data can then be gathered, re-purposed and formatted in such a way that problems and issues become easy to identify and correct.
Our approach ensures the availability of data across multiple devices and locations, and means that even field workers are continually adhering to the required standards. Administrators and Managers can then analyse the information gathered by Trade Engine and adapt it to achieve continual process improvement.
We deploy some of the most advanced techniques available to ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability. We’re also completely independent of any organisation which might subcontract work to our own customers (e.g., we are not providing a platform and service that companies you work for can look at, unless you choose to let them).
As such, we can be sure we are delivering a reliable and impartial service; something which our users value a great deal and our competitors struggle to offer.
We believe that all organisations needing to implement a particular standard, from ISO 9001 through to PAS 2030 or MCS, should receive a complete and personal service. To that end, not only do we provide them with everything they need , but also help them to implement these within their organisation through a variety of training sessions, either on-line or in-person. The majority of training required is included within our license fees and can be accessed on-demand, as and when it is needed.
Built by experts
Our team is made up of Quality Management Consultants, Software Engineers, Business Consultants and Professional Trainers. This means that you won’t just be given a piece of software and be expected to know how to use it.
Rather, our solution has been designed by experts in their field – not just computer programmers – who will work closely with any or all of your staff to ensure that they fully understand how to use a QMS, how to utilise the information it presents to facilitate process improvement, and how to communicate these processes along your supply chain to ensure that your business becomes as compliant and effective as it can.
Key features of our solution
- Complete Cloud QMS that can implement any standard within your organisation
- A ‘Total Quality Management’ (TQM) approach
- Full role-based multi-user platform; packages are priced only by the number of users required
- Fully-scalable to meet the requirements of any size of organisation
- Full Risk Management and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Complete Project Management – projects are broken down into individual jobs and tasks
- Document generation for all important tasks that your organisation performs
- A series of Document Management features, including ownership and version controls
- Design and build your own documents, forms and processes to deploy across your organisation
- Ability to perform data mining and generate detailed and meaningful reports, as well as live ‘snapshots’
The organisations that use Trade Engine appear to thrive as a result; largely due to its dynamic features that means it can be adapted to deliver continual process improvement in almost all environments. Many report that they feel empowered after adopting the platform, as it gives key staff complete control and the data and reports needed to correct and prevent problems is just a few clicks away.
In order to find out more, or to arrange a demonstration of Trade Engine, please telephone on the number above or fill out our contact form. A representative will be in touch with you within 24 working hours.