With a fully-integrated Cloud QMS, Customer Relationship Management and Project Management system
Trade Engine is a cloud-based Management System (QMS) and CRM Suite that covers a range standards from the ISO, PAS and MCS families
Automate your business and gain a complete picture of its compliance and progress, all in real-time
We provide a complete and fully-integrated Cloud Business Management platform that allows your organisation to stay on top of its workload whilst remaining fully compliant with the standards it must adhere to. Such standards include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, PAS 2030, MCS and WEEE, to name but a few.
Businesses who use Trade Engine have, on average, merged the work of between 3 and 4 applications into one.
We developed Trade Engine as there was no single and complete solution to cover the Quality Management requirements of most businesses. We then added Customer Relationship Management and Project Management to the mix to ensure our users have everything they need to run a successful and standards-compliant organisation, all in one place.
Find out more about Trade Engine by arranging an online demonstration today.
Benefits of using Trade Engine
- ✔ Fully-integrated QMS, CRM and Project Management solution
- ✔ Covers ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001, PAS 2030 and MCS
- ✔ All Policies, Processes & Procedures required are included
- ✔ Integrated business process, form and document builder tools
- ✔ Bulk Import functions to take the hassle out of switching
- ✔ Live customer communication via mail, e-mail and SMS
- ✔ Multi-user system with role-based access controls
- ✔ Desktop, tablet and mobile versions included
- ✔ Free on-demand training and support
What types of business use Trade Engine?
- ✔ Tradespeople (e.g., Builders, Gas Engineers, Electricians, Plasterers)
- ✔ Green Deal, ECO and MCS Installers
- ✔ Domestic and Commercial Energy Assessors
- ✔ Security and CCTV Retailers and Installers
- ✔ Medical Practices and Care Homes
- ✔ Logistics and Distribution Companies
- ✔ Professional Services (e.g., Accountants, Solicitors, Chartered Surveyors)
- ✔ Online Retailers, including those with High Street Stores
- ... and many others who need to monitor standards compliance dynamically